INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICE
Echoine respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that any content made available on or through the Echoine website infringes upon your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you may submit a complaint to us. Any such notice should provide the following information:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail for us to locate it.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on such owner's behalf.
Email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt of a complaint, Echoine reserves the right to take whatever action it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the site.
2. Counter-Notice for Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that your content was wrongly removed from the Echoine website due to a mistake or misidentification, you can send a counter-notice to us. This counter-notice should provide:
- Specific identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content was mistakenly removed.
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the infringement notice or their agent.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notice, Echoine may restore the removed content unless we receive notice that a lawsuit has been filed over the content.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and software used on the Echoine website, is the property of Echoine or its content suppliers. The "echoine" name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Echoine. They may not be used without the prior written permission of Echoine.